Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good News!!

Hey! I want to thank everyone who has been praying for me and Rachel during this time. I received a phone call today from Blue Cross/Blue Shield today letting me know that they are going to insure me! This is a huge relief for both of us. We still have a lot of bills to pay from before I had insurance, but we are so thankful that we will not have to pay for much more. This insurance does have a higher premium than some of the others we applied for but it also has 100% coverage after we meet our deductable. Please continue to pray that we have the means to pay the original bills and that we will get a good report when I finally get the tests done that I have been holding off on becuase of the lack of insurance. We are hoping to have an appointment sometime in early February to have an MRI and an Angiography. Again, we ask that you continue to pray and we know that God is faithful to provide for all of our needs both financially and physically!

-Marshall and Rachel

1 comment:

The Bagleys said...

Hooray! God is great! Let us know if you need ANYTHING!