Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tyler and Erin's Wedding!



So... better late than never, right? I was once again told how horrible of a blogger I am on Sunday which motivated me to atleast update it so that it doesn't say "updated 5 months ago" which I know.... it's awful. When do ya'll have time to blog?! I heard Christy say once about something creative she had done that Tucker had asked when she had time to do this and she responded with "Well, Chad was watching football and I was bored!". That answers my question. I'm the one who is watching the game, too. I wish I was more creative!


Anyways, a couple of weeks ago we made the wonderful trip up to Boone for Tyler and Erin's wedding. They seriously could not have asked for a more beautiful day! The weather was perfect! And that makes me excited about going up next weekend!! Erin looked really beautiful and since it was a small wedding, I was very honored and thankful that they invited us to share their day with them. Congratulations Boone's!


Notice the paisley clutch Marshall is holding... pink shirt....hmmm


Haha... we weren't quite ready for this shot.... Look at Marshall's face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting some pics, rachel! i like the picture of marshall and tyler hugging, haha. and i'm honored that our wedding made it onto your blog, especially after months of inactivity. ;)

bb said...

Haha! Welcome back to the blogging world. I have missed u =)

And what crazy photographer takes a photo when you are not ready at all?? hehe -- oops!