Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kitchen Inspiration

So, I don't know how many of you watch Design Star on HGTV... but I'm addicted and LOVE the show! I'm jealous of their budgets of course to be able to go into stores and point at what they like and design spaces with whatever items they love. However, while watching this past season, I was inspired. When we decided we were going to buy a new house, I knew I wanted to do my kitchen like this kitchen by Brittany and Danielle. I love the pale blue wall color and yellow accents. We are moving into a kitchen that's completely updated but has dark brown almost black cabinets and tan granite countertops. I knew I had to do bright colors to liven this kitchen up. The pale blue and yellow accents are what I chose! We will see what happens when I paint and get some fun accent pieces. I just thought I'd share my inspiration. We'll see how close I come ;)





1 comment:

The Bagleys said...

I'm addicted to that show two! Those two girls were my favs!!!