Monday, October 15, 2012

25 weeks and name reveal!


It's been a few weeks since I last posted a picture of the belly, which I feel is getting pretty big!  Although we did have an appointment today for my glucose test and the doctor said I had only gained 9 pounds and I needed to be at around 15 by now- so eat up!  Yay!  Anything that gives me permission to eat more food- yes please!  I won't find out the results for the glucose test until Wednesday but they said no news is good news.  If I did fail and need the 3 hour test they will call Wednesday to schedule the next test.  So, pray that the test is normal and I don't hear anything.  Some of you also know the headache I have been going through with insurance and I called again today (for the millionth time!) and the lady said she sent in the paperwork for me to be reinstated and that I would hear back within 24-48 hours!  FINALLY!  After much tears were shed, I hope this whole craziness is resolved and they will cover the claims up until now with the doctors office!  

My doctor measured my belly and said I was measuring a week or 2 behind what I actually am- so I might be looking at a late birth- I'm hoping that once I gain a little more weight that I will be measuring on schedule- I don't want to be late!!!  But the heartbeat was good- 152.  Other than that everything went really well!  My only complaint that's new is that my back has been hurting some.  I feel like I just can't get comfortable in some positions so that's been a little bummer... but hopefully I will adjust and be able to hold myself in a way that it doesn't strain my back.  My next appointment is in 3 weeks and hopefully we will have a 4-D ultrasound then!  

And now for the final name reveal for our sweet little girl.....




2 comments:

Christy Ferrell said...

yayyy Lexi! Can't wait to meet her!

Becky said...

Rodney and I are so very happy for you both. Miss seeing you guys! Take care. I love the name. The Strickland's