Friday, March 29, 2013

Making friends!

We have had lots of visitors since Lexi was born.  I have been a slacker and not posted about them and decided to do them all in 1 post.  

Our very first visitors (besides my mom who stayed with us the week of Lexi's birth) were Papa and Nana- Marshall's dad and step-mom.  They got a lot of snuggle time and Lexi slept on them quite a bit. She was enjoying all the attention she was getting! 



In February we had Marshall's sister Katie come to visit and I took pictures on her camera so I don't have pictures on my computer.  We also had the Ferrells and precious Grayson come to meet Lexi.  The kept commenting on how small she was compared to G who is 2 months older than she is.  He was born in November.  



Our next visitors were my mom, George, my aunt Bobetta, and grandpa.  They came down for the day and Lexi had some sweet snuggle time with my aunt (and gave her a reason to wash her shirt when she got home! haha)


Here's my mom with sleeping Lexi


My grandpa also brought down a blanket that a sweet lady made for us that had all of Lexi's stats monogrammed from the day she was born, weight, and time.  


This picture just makes me laugh because of Papa's face!  


4 generations:


Then we headed to Durham for a "Sip and See" shower where people from that area could come and meet Lexi.  She was sleeping for a lot of the time but when she did wake up for a little while I took her out of the carseat and people could really see her!  What a fun time!


Here is our group.  We sure have changed a lot in the last year!  Hopefully we will add one more soon for the Moores and continue growing! :)



No comments: