Thursday, July 4, 2013

Milk and Cereal.... Cereal and Milk....

WARNING: this song gets stuck in your head if you don't already know the song.  It's a youtube video but I couldn't find the original video on College Humor.  This one is bad quality but at least now you know what I'm talking about.

So, I'm not talking about that kind of milk and cereal.  I'm talking Rice cereal and the other milk ;) We fed Lexi her first rice cereal last night and she did great.  I know many of you will not want to watch this video (it is, after all, almost 4 and a half minutes long).  But if you just want a sneak peak at our cute girl eating cereal for the first time feel free to enjoy.  Please ignore my voice in the beginning.  I'm a huge dork.

Here's the link to Lexi's video. Lexi eating Rice Cereal


2 comments:

bb said...

How cute! I love it when she looks at the camera with it all over her face. haha! Sweet girl

Christy Ferrell said...

why does Marshall's Lexi voice sound like a grandma? ;)

Good job Lexi!