Friday, March 12, 2010

We signed a contract!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be how basketball players feel when they sign a contract!!!!

After careful consideration... the Birchrun house is home!

It makes the most sense in the long run to go ahead while the government is paying us to do something we would do anyway to take advantage. We are so excited!!!!

For those of you -other than my lover Brooke... long story ;)- who have not seen the house, I have taken a few pictures of it so that you can fall in love just as I did.

This is how we felt after signing.... haha

Us in our new, lovely kitchen. The refridgerator is coming...

The master bedroom....One of MY favorite things about the house...the walk in closet!!!!! :)

The master bathroom with double sinks...

Our kitchen...


Our beautiful realtor who I told I was so thankful for today!


Our new address in May, 363 Birchrun Drive, Durham, NC 27712

As Ty would say on Extreme Home Makeover.... "Welcome Home Harper Family, Welcome Home!!!!"

6 comments:

Christy Ferrell said...

Yay!!!! I'm thinking you should paint the "Ferrell Suite" yellow. :) Can't wait to see the inside in person. So excited for you!

Ashley M said...

yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! I think you made a great choice the house is perfect and I can't wait to take a tour soon. Let us know when moving day is!

The Bagleys said...

I had no idea you were looking at houses! CONGRATS! Owning a home is so fun!!!! So happy for you!!!

bb said...

YAAAY New Neighbors!! Won't those construction workers next door be shocked to see you moving in with Marshall?? lol!

Stephanie said...

Awesome news!! Welcome back to Durham :)

steve said...

Congratulations Rachel and Marshall! The house looks beautiful and I'm very excited for you both! You are so deserving of God's blessings! Love to you. :-)