Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ahhhh Bliss!

YAYYYY for Spring Break! We were saying as teachers that we need it more than the students do at this point! I am afraid, however, that by the end of this week I will be ready to quit my job and be home everyday! I guess I should just be thankful to have a job right now :) Anyway, one of my favorite things to do (as Marshall can tell you) is have Saturday mornings together. I love sleeping in and fixing breakfast on Saturday when you have no time schedule (I also know Charity loves this too because when we talk about our Saturday events they are pretty much the same, haha).

Bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns (with lots of ketchup!) This was taken a little too late because Marshall had already eaten some off his plate- whoops!

So, I have been getting really excited about moving into our new house and decorating although I know we won't have to buy a lot of new things which is great! I got the chance to go shopping and get a few new items.... here is a sneak peak of one of the decorations I got.


The shower curtain for the guest bathroom





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got that right! Lazy Saturday mornings are my FAVORITE. Hope you have a good lazy one coming up this weekend (is it sad I'm already thinking about the weekend ;)