Thursday, June 2, 2011

Katie and Patrick's Wedding

This past weekend, Katie, who's Marshall's sister and my sister-in-law got married! It was such a great weekend with great family time to celebrate! The wedding was in Charleston, SC which is a place that I love! I've only been once so I was super excited to go again and spend a long weekend there. We went down on Thursday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was a really fun weekend that we spent hanging out with family that we don't get to see very often. We have a great time with Katie and Patrick and love hanging out with them. We are very thankful that we all get along so well. On Thursday we went to the outlets and Charleston :)




This was a picture of all the bridesmaids getting ready. Thanks to Ashley, Marshall's cousin, my hair got done once I got to the church!

Me and the beautiful bride!!



This was our bridesmaids breakfast at the Hominy Grill restaurant on Friday morning!





Katie, Ashley and I before the wedding! It was such a beautiful day and a great weekend away!!!

No comments: