Friday, June 24, 2011

NWC

Last week we went to Carowinds and the National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC. It was a great trip, especially a great last trip for us with the youth of RBC. You can read more about the whole trip on Brooke's blog. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the white water rafting trip. As she said, I stood on the sidelines and took pics for several reasons. Last time we went to the NWC I went rafting, so I had done it before. On Thursday, I got a wart frozen on my toe (I know TMI) and it had blistered up so I couldn't possibly have stuck my foot under the boat to hold myself in. YIKES! Just thinking about that makes me hurt. Needless to say I consider myself a trooper for walking around Carowinds and the NWC with that giant blister (I have newfound respect for Kevin when he had his massive blisters from sun poisoning!). Anyways, without further adue... here are some of my favs...










No comments: