Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life in Cheraw

Well, life in Cheraw. Hmm. Where do I begin? First of all, we L.O.V.E. it here. It is certainly a small town, but there are definitely perks to living here. I think I could drive around and look at the historic houses all day. It never gets old. Next, We LOVE our church family here. They are so welcoming, loving, supportive, caring, fun. I could go on and on. If you have seen Friday Night Lights, I think of our town similar to Dillon, Texas. On Friday nights, everyone is at the high school football game. Yes, I did say THE high school. As in ONE. Yes, there are only a few choices of places to eat and we have to drive into Florence if we want any big restaurants. We do have a GREAT mexican restaurant that everyone just calls "mexican" haha... because it's the only one in town. A couple weeks ago I went and took pictures in our downtown area. It is such a cute little area and reminds me of Boone's downtown streets. Anyway, here is our life through pictures.

Our front door to our rental house. The summer wreath I made via Pinterest (love!) (please excuse myself in the door reflection...)

A view from one side of the downtown area. It's several streets. This is a restaurant called the Rack Shack.
Our favorite restaurant "The Rivers Edge". They make everything homemade to the butter, bread and peanut butter. Y-U-M!

Another view. They say in the Spring when the azalea's are blooming it is beautiful!

Another view outside River's Edge.







3 comments:

The Bagleys said...

Glad you're enjoying your new town! We miss you lots though! :)

Ashley M said...

what a cute little town. So glad you posted pictures! can't wait to visit!

Jordan said...

That looks like such a beautiful place! I would LOVE to live there too!!