Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gooo Panthers!

I had the wonderful privilege of going to another Panthers game! This was a special game for several reasons: 1) It was Panthers vs. Redskins --I am a Panthers fan and Marshall is a Redskins fan 2) I got to see my mom who I don't get to see as often now that I've moved 3) My cousin Richard was coming to this game who I only get to see like 2 times a year! So, yeah! I was pretty pumped about making the trip to Charlotte! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! High of 70, sunshine... gorgeous! Me, Marshall, Mom, George, Richard, my Aunt Bobetta, and my Uncle Bash all were able to go to the game, which made it so much fun! I loved getting the chance to spend time with my Mom and Richard! We also had an interesting lady sitting in front of us who entertained Marshall, Richard, and I the entire time we were there. Needless to say, every time a song came on the loudspeaker she felt the need to stand up and shake everything she had! HAHA! Luckily, Richard captured this on video and sent it to my phone for me since he, in his words, "thought I might want to have for my personal library" - If anyone is interested in this video, I will be happy to share :) Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip...

Aunt Bobetta (her hair is growing back!), Uncle Bash, Mom


Me and Rich



1 comment:

Ashley M said...

yay a post! and what a great game to be at that day!