Saturday, December 1, 2012

32 Weeks/8 Months!



It is hard to believe I am 8 months pregnant and in more or less than 2 months we will have our little girl here!  I've been feeling great... not as much heartburn recently- it's rare if I do have it.  I've had some back pain and the ongoing hip pain at night but other than that it's been really smooth.   I've been sleeping well still and feeling rested throughout the day- maybe to prepare me for the lack of sleep ahead! ;) I'm now seeing the doctor every 2 weeks and they have all been really quick appointments.  

Lexi Kate is still a very active little girl and moves a lot! She is now rolling more so than punching and kicking and we have been able to see my whole stomach move.  She is definitely running out of room and taking up all of the space inside!  I've been able to sub several days which has been good to earn a little extra money.  We are both anxious to meet her and get her here.  Thanks to Ashley I feel more accomplished working in her nursery this week.  She came over and helped me sort through some stuff and organize her room to prepare for the other stuff we will be getting soon before she comes.  I washed up all of her clothes that we have gotten and put them in her dresser by size so that it will be easy to access it!  I will post pictures once it's all finished- we're still waiting on getting our changing table and painting the bookshelf and once those things are in we will hang the pictures and decorate but I'm really excited about the light turquoise color we painted the wall. This is the color we went with: 


That's just a little taste of her nursery!  The accent colors are hot pink and gray and all her furniture is white.  I am very excited to see it once everything is finished and in there!  Still lots to do before she gets here!  But we're ready! :)


1 comment:

bb said...

Yay! You are so cute. If LK decides to come when Bennett did, you only have 5 weeks left... I'm just sayin. Love the nursery color too. Can't wait to see pics!