Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lexi trying to escape!

So today after eating some yogurt (she must like it!) I took some video of Lexi moving in my stomach while I was looking down.  She was going a little crazy.  I took the video on my phone and it made me cut the video short but I think you can get the idea of what it looked like from my angle!  I think she's ready to come out!  And I'm ready for her to make her arrival anytime!  I'm 38 weeks today... I will post pictures maybe tomorrow or Thursday.. but for now enjoy the video.  I wasn't kidding when I said this little girl is active! Oh and warning... I was at home watching House Hunters- so you might want to MUTE the video if you are watching this near people- that could be embarrassing! :) 


4 comments:

bb said...

Love this! Isn't it crazy?! Reminds me of my similar video of Bennett rolling around :) She's running out of room in there - guess it's time to come on out! Can't wait.

Rachel and Marshall said...

Brooke, I thought about your video when I posted this one! It's crazy- it's rare to catch it for long enough to record it. I'm hoping she'll wiggle her way out soon!

The Bagleys said...

This is so amazing! Can't wait to experience it for myself!! :) She'll be here soon!

Ashley M said...

crazy! tell that lil girl to simmer down