Wednesday, January 9, 2013

38 weeks!



Well, 38 weeks now!  Still feeling good.  My doctor says she's measuring good (she guesses between 6.5 and 7.5 pounds probably toward the lower end), my weight is good, and that everything is pointing toward the end! Yay!  The first thing she said when she came in the room is "wow you look fantastic!" so that always makes you feel good to hear that!  She seems to think if anything happens soon that I'll go into labor and it will be the real thing.  I've had what I *think* may be braxton hicks?  It just feels like an overall tightening of my abs just in the front.  I was hoping this was a sign of labor soon but I know people have them all the time for weeks on end with nothing.  I've had a couple nights of not being able to get in a comfortable position but other than that I've felt great.  My swelling still comes and goes but it's not really an issue.  I'm still sleeping great... not so much for Marshall with my snoring.  Apparently Gloria from Modern Family and I have that in common with pregnancy.  Although I also had a cold this past week so I think that made it even worse and I think now it's better and atleast he's been able to sleep in the same bed and it hasn't kicked him out recently. We are making our last run to BuyBuyBaby tomorrow on Marshall's day off and getting all the last minute items that we didn't get at showers and hopefully feel extremely prepared.  Once we get some rings for Lexi's curtains (tomorrow) we will post pictures of the whole house and nursery.  Be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl in the next 2 weeks or -fingers crossed-less!

No comments: