Monday, January 14, 2013

Our Humble Abode

WARNING!  Lots of pictures!  I am finally getting around to posting house and nursery pictures... so without further delay, here they are! (Oh, I did not take any pictures of our mudroom, so that's the only room that's missing from our pictures)

Dining room



Kitchen


Entry way from the front door...




View from the kitchen into the den


French doors into the den


These were taken at Christmas time... I promise we don't still have Christmas decorations up :)





Guest bathroom/Lexi's bathroom 



Master bedroom 



Master bathroom



And.... the nursery! 






Guest room


Hope you enjoyed the house tour! 

1 comment:

bb said...

YAY!!! Loved taking the tour of your house. It's sooo nice! I love how you decorated everything - I esp love your new comforter AND of course Lexi's room is adorbs. Can't wait to come down and see it in person. PS - what does the outside look like?